My name is Sergii Kostenko. I am a senior software engeneer living in Kiev. I worked in IT from 2004 on different positions with different stacks.
The most experience I have in Java SE and Java EE. Last one is my favorite set of specifications. I am familiar with different JEE application
servers like Wildfly, Payara, WebSphere, Weblogic and closely follow last EE trends like microprofiles, microservices and cloud oriented architecture.
The same time I am always open for something new and interested.
I belive in Open Source and trust that Open Source did IT great and fun and will do it again and again :)
This blog I have started, to organize my experience, take notes about stuff that I did, thoughts about tech, etc.
So, it is not something unique or innovative - just my understanding and interpretation. I will happy if you find something interested here for you.
I can be helpfull with:
- App development on Java SE\EE
- Consulting about architecture of enterprise solution
- Onboarding and support complexity SE\EE projects
- Profiling and performance tuning
- Organization cluster environments, monitoring, logging, CI\CD, etc.
- Drinking beer and talk about tech
Feel free to reach me by mail for any questions or discuss.